My Obsession with Cricket
Name: Sajid Ali Sikder
Id: 23321020
ENG101
Section: 25
My obsession with Cricket
Cricket is a fascinating sport that catches my attention. Cricket is always interesting to me .I always love to watch cricket and always love to play cricket.Whenever I get chance I’m ready to play cricket .Even I play cricket in my room .From my childhood to now I always prefer cricket than anything else. And for this reason my father scolds me many times. I always get ready when it’s time to watch a cricket match or time to play a cricket match. But the main reason I’m obsessed with cricket because of our team Bangladesh . From my childhood to now I always saw that our team Bangladesh losses most of the match in big events like ICC Cricket ODI World Cup,T20 World Cup,Champions Trophy,Asia cup and many more important big events.And this really break my heart into pieces .I always felt sad and I stopped doing all my works,studies, even I stopped taking food.Then always my mother came to me and try to feel me good and she always tries hard to get rid from those heart breaking moments.And from those moments I always wanted to be a cricketer . I always dreamt to play cricket for my team for my nation .I saw many matches that Bangladesh lost and from that I always want to play cricket and want to win for my country. I always cried when Bangladesh lost any match and decided not to cry anymore and not to give any chances to cry the whole nation .I decided that I will be a cricketer and I will play for my country and I will win the World Cup for my country. But sad to say that my father didn’t like this and he didn’t support me playing cricket.
My father always want that I study more and more .He wants to see me in a place where I can go through only with my studies .He wants that I become a engineer or a doctor . And that’s why I gave up my dream. I had no other options because I’m bound to do study and not to play cricket for my country. But he never could not stop me playing cricket . I play cricket with my friends, cousins and with many more .I play cricket very well and for that I always try to participate in many tournaments but my father gets sad when he saw that I’m not studying while I’m playing cricket. And for that I participate in few tournaments and luckily most of the times I played well and earned many medals and trophies . I participated in school cricket tournaments and also participated in neighbourhood cricket tournaments. It gives me much pleasure when I play cricket but sadly I couldn’t play cricket for my nation and it always remind me in my mind . But my mother always support me and always inspired me to play cricket.Whenever I come home with medals and trophies she always gets happy and always receive me with warm wishes and smile.My friends and cousins are also happy with my playing style .They always told me that if I practice well then I will be able to play cricket in the national team .Hard luck for me that I didn’t get that opportunity but I always wish and pray that if luckily I get that opportunity then I will give my all to play for my country .In Sha Allah I will be able to do something good .And hope that I will be able to give my country atleast a great memory in the big events like World Cup . Hope that one day we will be able to win World Cup.But I know at this time it’s quite impossible and difficult for me .
But I always wish and pray that one day our cricket team will be able to give their best performance and give us a memorable day that we all are dreaming for a long time . In Sha Allah they will be able to win World Cup . And they will earn many achievements for our country Bangladesh . Everyone will be proud of them .And we will enjoy that day with our heart and soul. We all will celebrate and receive them with love and respect .
Comments
Post a Comment